Terri Mead is an angel investor, IT consultant, expert witness, speaker, angel investor and a startup advisor.
She is President of Solutions2Projects LLC a consulting company for IT project management and IT compliance for life sciences and high-tech companies.
She is the former VP of Sand Hill Angels in Silicon Valley. She is an advocate of supporting start-ups that offer products and services that improve people’s lives and supports the female founders.
In this episode, Terri shares how having a diversity of thought can be an advantage in having new business perspectives. Also, she shares how she advocates female investors and help them penetrate the male dominated investment industry.
What We Covered
- 01:55 – Terri walks us through how she accidentally stumbled upon angel investing coming from IT and entrepreneurial background?
- 03:14 – What is Terri’s investment thesis about?
- 04:38 – How did she transitioned from being an individual angel investor into VP of Sand Hill Angels?
- 10:36 – Terri shares how diverse thought can bring new startup perspective.
- 11:36 – What are the challenges faced by the Silicon Valley angel invertors and what value have you’ve seen you brought to the ecosystem?
- 22:15 – Why Terri chose to advocate in supporting startups with female founders or co-founders?
- 25:00 – What is Terri’s investment portfolio looks like? What kind of startups does she advocate?
- 30:20 – What is more for Terri
- 39:04 – Silvia’s episode recap
- 40:16 – Final Four Rapid Fire
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’