Investing in Women & Minority – Owned Businesses
Dr. Silvia Mah has invested in 28 businesses, focusing specifically on women and minority businesses.
She is passionate about investing in socially relevant new ventures that will allow women to break through barriers in order for the next generation of women entrepreneurs to grow even more.
Ad Astra Ventures
As one of the founding partners of Ad Astra Ventures, Dr. Silvia Mah equips female entrepreneurs to build, run, and scale investable businesses.
Ad Astra's program is specifically designed to empower founders who are impacted by implicit gender biases. Our framework provides entrepreneurs with the tools to combat these biases through introspection, exploration, and simulations.
The Ad Astra Program:
- 12 Weeks of Custom Curriculum
- $20,000 Investment in your Company
- Formal Mentorship with Industry Experts, Proven Entrepreneurs, and Investors
- Your Own Champion and Personal Advocate for the 12 Weeks and Beyond
Fostering Female Innovation: Unique Business Accelerator for Entrepreneurial Women
Dr. Silvia Mah is the proud Executive Director of Stella Labs, a business accelerator for women-owned small businesses.
Hera Labs’ mission is to inspire, equip, and propel female founders to successfully plans, launch, and scale their original businesses, thus positively impacting their local, national and global economies.
Hera Lab and our 2018 graduates of the Launch Intensive and Scale Intensive Program were featured on the news!
- Launch Intensive– launch a business idea from back-of-the-envelope to MVP (Minimal Viable Product) in 12-weeks.
- Scale Intensive– join our 12-week Scale Intensive where you grow your existing business to the “next level.”
- Business Strategy Sessions– build a 12-month road-map to think bigger, and identify needed resources to make goals a reality.
- Virtual Accelerator– learn to launch or scale a business on from anywhere on your own timeline.