Mimi Hui is a Senior Director of Product Management with a Fortune 50 company. She offers product strategies that combine the empathy of designers with the functionality of engineers. In 2011, she joined Pipeline Angels boot camp which opened opportunities for her in the angel investing industry.
In this episode, Mimi shares her investing story, how she joined Pipeline Angels and her considerations when choosing her investment ventures.
What We Covered
- 01:35 – Mimi and the Pipeline Angels
- 02:48 – Mimi’s career background
- 04:02 – what is pipeline angels all about
- 11:33 – her rising tide experience
- 12:33 – Top game changer qualities in selecting ventures
- 14:22 – Qualities of a coachable founder
- 16:42 – Soft pitching and mentoring
- 18:30 – importance of mentoring
- 21:27 – acknowledging challenges and opportunities as a women
- 27:08 – Mimi’s investment thesis
- 32:26 – Mimi’s upcoming blog: Madam Money Bag
- 39:08 – decision making process
- 41:31 – Rapid Fire Final Four Questions
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’