Mindy Tucker Fletcher is a partner in Crux Partners,a San Diego based venture capital firm. She has been a communication strategist to a president, governor, numerous companies and non-profits.
She advises,works and promotes San Diego’s Young Scrappy start-up companies. She is a believer of the potential of San Diego’s startup ecosystem.It is her mission to tell a story of ideas , technologies and businesses growing up in San Diego.
In this episode, Mindy shares ways on how a startup can grow its network and make it robust.
What We Covered
- 01:48 – Mindy walks us through how she partnered with Crux Partners.
- 03:37 – How she finds and selects the startup niche that you want to work with?
- 07:25 – How does she help connect startups to the right network?
- 10:15 – 3 Things an investor can do to grow his network and be more robust?
- 11:46 – Startup Buzz: Inclusion, Equality, and Sexism in the San Diego Startup Ecosystem
- 17:00 – How do you support thriving women-founded startups?
- 21:00 – Ways to increase female investors exposure to the ecosystem whether it be women-owned companies or women directed startups.
- 24:00 – Ways to support ventures that are serving a larger women’s audience
- 25:32 – What can Mindy say about the emerging market of businesses shifting to the female space?
- 30:00 – What’s more for Mindy
- 34:12 – Final Four Rapid Fire Questions
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’