Vidya Dianamani is the principal and co-founder of Product Rebels, a company founded to help product managers, business owners and entrepreneurs make product breakthroughs and help every company to stand up for their customer.
She has 18 years of experience in business, technology, strategy, product design, and development.
In this episode, Vidya shares the process of evaluating startup pitches and the importance of knowing how to bring value to customers, the advantages of being coachable of a startup entrepreneur to the business growth and funding and she shares the ways how an angel investor help seed startups to get their follow-on funding.
What We Covered
- 02:03 – Vidya walks us through the startup pitch evaluation process
- 06:05 – Vidya’s investment thesis
- 07:39 – Key traits of a successful startup founder
- 12:33 – Importance of iteration to know the hits and misses and adjust your business
- 16:00 – Top investment tips to give to other female investor
- 18:47 – How being in the Rising Tide Fund helped Vidya to be a better investor
- 23:17 – Her most exciting and valuable story of a start-up
- 25:10 – Soft skills that a seed startup must have
- 33:00 – Hera Venture Summit and Vidya’s vision about female investors impact in the ecosystem
- 33:33 – Top 3 Criteria on Vidya’s List for her funding ventures
- 36:45 – Rapid Fire Final Four Questions
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’