Welcome to She Invests, where you’ll hear from existing female angel investors, venture capitalists and fund managers on their investment thesis. From deal flow to exits, they will share the best practices that contribute to their success.
In this episode, Dr. Si lvia Mah welcomes Teri Ijeoma to the show to discuss Teri’s incredible transition from education to the stock market. Teri details the decision to quit her job, travel the world and begin trading full-time. She speaks to how she successfully parlayed her skills as a trader into an online curriculum that shares her investing strategies with people all over the world. Today, Teri is focused on investing, lobbying for social change, and helping all groups – primarily women and minorities – to gain financial freedom.
What We Covered
- 01:12 – Dr. Silvia Mah introduces today’s guest, Teri Ijeoma who shares her journey from teacher to investment expert
- 10:28 – How Teri has been able to transform the lives of the African American community by helping them build their wealth
- 13:19 – Teri speaks to why COVID-19 impacted minority communities the hardest
- 23:06 – The value Teri places on traveling the world
- 25:18 – Teri provides insights on investing via the stock market
- 32:10 – The criteria Teri utilizes to identify companies to invest in
- 35:22 – Other tips and best practices for trading in the stock market and the importance of having confidence
- 38:42 – Teri provides final thoughts on everything that’s going on in our current social climate
- 41:08 – Teri talks about the value she places on having an abundance mindset
- 42:13 – Dr. Silvia thanks Teri for joining the show and recaps highlights from the episode
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’