Welcome to She Invests, where you’ll hear from existing female angel investors, venture capitalists and fund managers on their investment thesis. From deal flow to exits, they will share the best practices that contribute to their success.
In this episode, Dr. Silvia Mah welcomes inspiring global leader, strategist and advocate for diversity, equity and inclusion, Maisha Cobb. Maisha is committed to helping organizational visionaries bring their boldest aspirations to life. At her own core, Maisha believes we all have a unique vision that contributes to the great societal benefit. Dr. Silvia and Maisha explore the concept of leadership through servitude, the importance of diversity and inclusion in the workplace and the value of having an abundance mindset.
What We Covered
- 04:30 – Dr. Silvia Mah introduces today’s guest, Maisha Cobb who talks about her passion for giving back and empowering women of color, her career journey and the importance she places on servitude
- 11:00 – Maisha speaks to her book, Epiphany Marketing, and how she shifted her own career path
- 15:22 – Maisha speaks to how COVID-19 has impacted herself, our society and minority communities
- 19:10 – Maisha opens up about the tragedies of Ahmaud Arbery and George Floyd
- 22:13 – The importance of promoting and fostering true diversity and change in the workplace
- 26:17 – Maisha recalls a powerful seminar she attended recently and shares what she learned from it
- 29:44 – Maisha speaks to the value she places on her role as a mentor
- 32:42 – Dr. Silvia and Maisha share their thoughts on motherhood
- 36:47 – Maisha provides best practices and advice on returning to your authentic self
- 39:04 – Maisha discusses how her meditative practices focus on an abundance mindset
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’